By submitting your registration, you have agreed to enter and participate in the following event, The Lakes Race, and abide by all the terms and conditions set by the city officials, organisers, and sponsors supporting the event.
- You must complete the marked course on foot under your own power.
- All participants must sign a waiver before collecting the Race Kit. Without signing the waiver, participants will not be allowed to run.
- All participants are encouraged to respect runners and volunteers along the race.
- Bib must be worn on the front and clearly visible during the entire race.
- Along the race, many manual timers will be displayed to check if runners are running through them. If runners failed to be marked / seen at one of these timing check points, they will be disqualified.
- A bag drop will be available at the Race Village. Runners can drop their bags while running and get it back when they finish the race.
- If Runners decide to stop the race and withdraw from it, they have to give their BIB to the Organizers / Volunteers.
- The Organizers would like to organize a zero waste race. Organizers have been trying for the last year to clean up the area with the help of the children and students, please respect the environment and throw what you have to throw into the trash bins. There are Check Points every 3km, we believe Runners can keep their trash for 3km and throw it at the CP.
- Participants who are not registered are not allowed to run the race.
- If Runners take short cut or do not follow the route, they will be disqualified.
- If Runners disagree with the ranking they must tell it to the Organizers and formulate a request under 24 hours after the race.
- If weather conditions are too dangerous for runners, Organizers might postpone or withdraw the race.
- By participating to The Lakes Race, Runners agree to have their photos used for commercial use.
- Results are officially published 48 hours after the race and will be online on www.thelakesrace.com.
- The Lakes Race is following the rules of the local authority regarding the safety of the race. It is not accountable for any disease shared during the event.
Tickets & Refund Policy
Payment: After buying your ticket, you have 72 hours to cancel your registration and get a full refund. Passing 72 hours, there is no refund possible.
Change on the tickets:
Change on the tickets:
- To upgrade your ticket (ex: from 5 km to 15 km) you have to pay the difference + 200.000 vnd for the management fees.
- To downgrade your ticket (ex: from 15 km to 5 km) you have to pay 200.000 vnd for the management fees.
- To transfer your ticket to someone else (change of name) you have to pay 200.000 vnd for the management fees.